2. Partial postage
reimbursement if our literature is included in one of
3. Schedule West Tech Museum Visit and
school tour on Saturday
be arranged in advance).
4. Use of Special West Tech
5. Teacher information
6. Publish your reunion
information as far in advance as possible on
WTAA website and in Tatler.
What We Ask in Return
1. The opportunity to have space at your
reunion to display and
sell our merchandise. We would arrive about
1/2 hour to an
hour before your reunion starts to set up,
and will stay about
three hours (more if you like). We
generally send at least
two workers and more if the reunion attendance is over
2. After the reunion, a copy of your database and
for our archives and update our records.
3. A list of your deceased classmates so that we can
4. Keep us informed of status of your reunion
Please contact Jean (Starynchak) Wilson 68'
at firstname.lastname@example.org for more
Return to WTAA home page